Premier Pet Care Plan
Helping you keep your pets at their best...
"Keep pets at their best with a Premier Pet Care Plan. A leading pet wellness plan that helps you spread the cost of preventative health care for your pet throughout the year and save money!"
What can you expect from your membership?
- Vaccination course
- Booster vaccination
- Kennel cough vaccination (Dogs)
- Microchip or a Free Pet Remedy spray
- 6 month Health Check
- Free Nail clipping
- Monthly flea, tick and worm prevention of your choice (Dogs & Cats)
- Excel Herbage Timothy Hay (Rabbits)
- Burgess excel nuggets (Rabbits)
- Dental check ups
- 10% off ALL operations [e.g. Neutering, Dentistry]
- 10% off Pet Passports
- 10% off Medications
- 10% off Pet foods, toys & accessories
- Nutritional advice
- Puppy & Kitten pack
- Weight clinics
Monthly Membership fees
- £5.25 per month for Rabbits
- £14 per month for Cats
- £14.75 per month for Small Dogs (0-10kg)
- £16.75 per month for Medium Dogs (10-25kg)
- £18.75 per month for Large Dogs (25-40kg)
- £23.75 per month for Giant Dogs (40kg+)
Joining is easy!
Step 1) - Register: In order to sign up for to the pet care plan, you and your pet must be registered at Harrier Veterinary Surgery. If you are not already registered, please do call, email or pop in to see us!
Step 2) - Complete an application form: Once your pet is registered, you can call in to the practice to fill out an application form.
Step 3) - Pay the first monthly payment: After joining the scheme, please note that you will need to pay the first monthly payment on the day you wish to start the plan.
Step 4) - You are now a member of our Premier Pet Care Plan: Congratulations! Your pet can now enjoy all the benefits that a premier Pet Care Plan member is entitled to. Helping you keep your pets at their best!
*There is an additional one off membership fee of £5 which will come out with the first direct debit payment. [12 month minimum term membership plan]
Please feel free to contact us for more information by phoning us on 02380454279 or by popping into the surgery